Who is Clearwater Hospice?
We are volunteers and members of the Clearwater & District Hospice Society providing a community for personal care of terminally ill people and their families.
To offer support to those in grief so that the road might be made easier.
Will be coordinated and planned with the patient and health care professionals involved.
- To maintain dignity, individuality and quality of life.
- To provide physical, psychological or spiritual support were necessary.
- To maintain support at death and during bereavement.
- To listen to and support the bereaved.
- To provide an atmosphere of trust, empathy and confidentiality where feelings and emotions can be shared.
- To increase awareness of the grief process that accompanies any loss experience.
- To find new hope by sharing with others who are grieving and so move from pain to healing.
Anyone can refer a patient or family.